Saturday, August 22, 2009

Flash backs and eww god nos

So ive come to realize that the biggest problem with working overnights for so long is that on your down time you just cant return to normal living and I find myself up late every night.  Tonight is one of those nights.  I decided to bring a chest in of old clothes and found myself quite excited to find clothes that I can fit into yet again as well as clothes I soon will fit into again.  Now with the positive there is always the bad and I found some clothes to donate that just would not fit into any fashion trend should I even be skinny enough to wear it again.  There is one sweater I would love to find again but alas it is either well to hidden or I got rid of it when I sadly accepted my weight at a heavier state.

No comments:

Post a Comment