Sunday, August 30, 2009

Dietary Setbacks - A relapse of self control!

     Im siting in the laundry room at the hotel right now doing my laundry for the week.  Its the one task I wanted to complete yesterday but got too distracted by quality time with co-workers.  As I sit here just how frustrated I am with myself at the moment.  From the point I got off work Friday morning to the wee hours of this past night I threw caution to the wind completely with my diet.  Now this doesn't mean that I did nothing but eat all weekend it just meant that when I did I wasn't too cautious about what I ate.
     Now granted yes the few friends I've spoken to this morning in regards to my frustration are correct in telling me it is okay to have slip ups from time to time.  And yes the reason we fall is to learn to pick ourselves back up again.  But I just really get upset with myself when I do this.  The level of dedication and restraint I put on myself to get rid of what I did just can not be overlooked or exchanged for less careless ones.
     Im better then that and I know it.  Ugh okay Im done beating myself up for the moment I just needed to vent those frustrations for a minute.  Thank god I don't have a eating disorder LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment