Monday, August 31, 2009

Continued Diet Frustration

Why the hell does it feel like when you try your hardest at a diet it fights back at you?

     Yeah I had a "care free" weekend but I wasn't a glutton about it.  Even wasn't now I feel like I must have been.  I got right back on track for work and made sure I ate well and made sure that I got myself to the gym this morning after work.
     Usually as soon as I get back into the swing of things I see an immediate move back into the positive direction with my diet and weight loss goals but I stepped on th scale and found that a little more weight had crept back (4 pounds to be exact).
     Now I know in the grand scheme of things that is not a big amount but for me I get over analytical of such things.  Did I eat the wrong things, did I forget to maintain my dietary supplements, etc etc etc.
    UGH ok I vented now its time for bed and to continue the dedication to my end goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment