Sunday, August 8, 2010

Yet Another Beginning, And Catching Up

     I don't know how far this will go and in what direction it will go but here I am trying the blogging bit again.  Its been over half a year since I did anything blog related and that includes my YouTube videos as well.  I've had friends both new and old ask me when and if I was going to post anything so I finally decided to give a crack back at this.  Maybe this will just be like a journal maybe I'll add pics or maybe I'll start actually using my video skills and make some new videos!

     I've been at my work assignment in Hackettstown NJ Since late winter and will be there till mid fall.  Were shooting for a RGO (Re-Grand Opening) the first week of October but there are already rumors that we could be there a month longer.  I don't know if after this assignment I will go help finish another or if I will just return home to Raleigh to help with a local store.

     Weight loss has continued to be an opportunity for me.  Its like I continually slide back and forward between the same ten pounds.  Its like a joke I head a comedian on TV once say; "I've been on a diet for two months now and so far I've lost two months".  I think at max I have lost twenty four pounds since I went to my project.
     My whole team was all for loosing weight together and for a while we were doing workouts together daily and what not but as the project got further and further underway the workdays became longer I found myself just physically drained and unable to put the physical or mental energy into physical activity.  My hotel room has many exercise tools just laying around from when I got on this kick when we got together this year.  I just need to find the right motivator to get me to get back on track like I was when I lost my initial 140 pounds over the two previous years!  My eating habits for the most part have still been good minus quite a few splurge moments.  Of course as I'm typing this Paul is getting ready so we can go get dinner maybe at Outback!

No comments:

Post a Comment