Saturday, August 14, 2010

I could be Steve Jobs' love child!

     You know Ive joked and joked about this and I know its not true but I just honestly could be Steve Jobs' love child!  I mean I'm totally owned by Apple products!  Every time a new one I get all so excited over it and cant wait to get my hands on it and make it mine.  Sadly the only Apple product I do not own is a iPhone and that's only because I have a sprint contract and must make due with a crackberry!  I thought Id share my collect of Apple product, how I use them, and then show that final reason and proof of my ownership by Apple and just why I think I could be Steve Jobs' love child!

     Mac Book:  This is my go everywhere mac.  It goes with me to all my work projects as well as my travels for vacation and what not.  Its perfect for working on my blogs and what not.  Plenty of storage and speed that it could almost replace the need for a desktop.  I actually am considering replacing it next year with a Mac Book Air and giving it to Paul to keep at home.


     iMac:  The central hub for my home entertainment.  A few years old now and still quite as strong as day one!  Never an issue of any kind.  This is where my master library resides.  Connected to this is five external libraries which allow me to expand the video on my itunes library substantially!  But more about that later.


     Airport Extreme:  Apples equivalent to a wireless router.  This unit, dubbed Vector Sigma (After my love for Transformers) is what allows most all of my Apple products to sync their internal libraries and communicate with each other as well as the Internet.


     Apple TV (two of them):  Remember how I spoke of my expanded itunes library?  Well thanks to the external hard drives allowing more storage space for my iTunes library (the main organization software in Apple computers for media) and the Airport Extreme I am able to wirelessly play anything on my iTunes library on either my bedroom TV or my  living room TV.  My ultimate goal is to convert my DVDs into digital media on my hard drives so I can pack up the DVDs and have a cleaning looking living room.


     iPod Classic:  This is my on the road entertainment device.  I only have video on this 160 GB baby and it keeps me entertained while I am on the road.  I use a audio video connector and iPod dock by apple to hook the iPod up to any TV so I can watch my favorite shows and movies during down time while I am on the road!  For example, as I write this blog I'm catching up on the episodes of True Blood Season 2 that I missed out on!.


     iPod Touch:  This little baby is my PDA of sorts and serves as a few things for me.  I don't keep much music on it and only my three favorite movies (John Watters films of course) and use it as a organizing device for me.  The Apps for it are great.  I use it as my alarm clock, weight tracker, workout tracker and sometimes a quick browser.  There is a app that allows me to use one as a remote for the AppleTV!


     iPod generation 5:  I recently took over this iPod from my partner and may just replace it in the near future with a iPod Nano.  This one is used solely for the music, audio books, and podcast I wish to listen to during my daily travels.  I sometimes use this one also for my cardio music while I'm at the gym.


     iPad:  I was at Apple's front door the morning this device came out.  This is a little bit of everything in one.  But the best part is all is the digital books.  I have comics, novels, and magazines all at my finger tips just ready to breeze through.  The e-mail and web surfing is great on it as well!  


and finally the icing on the cake for both my ownership by Apple and the reason I think I could be Steve Jobs' love child:


     The iMark:  Thats right my birth mark.  If you look at it just right you can see a resemblance to the Apple logo.  How else couldnt I be Steve Jobs' love child?  I was born with his companies logo embeded on my arm and have so many of his products!


     



No comments:

Post a Comment