Saturday, September 26, 2009

Some things for me (self-rewards for my progress)

So i set a goal at the beginning of the year to keep going strong with the weight loss as I continue to recreate myself.  Ive done great with it and am very proud of myself and know that while Im home soon Ill be able to work harder at my continued success.
     Ive had the opportunity to reward myself for my hard work.  It started last week by finally having the guts to get my tongue pierced.  Ive thought about it for a very long time.  certain thing kinda put it on the back burner like company policies and what not.  But i got it set back far enough that you cant see it when I talk.  Only problem is that ive learned to start playing with it and that can be a little distracting but I still love it and am glad I got it done.

     The second has been ten years in the waiting.  Ten years ago I got my first and only tattoo and I have always wanted another one (and more after that).  Financially I never really had the extra play money to splurge on one.  I told myself at the beginning of the year if I continued to loose weight maybe id get one as a reward to myself.  I finally had the opportunity to have one done for me.  Im ecstatic because its what Ive always wanted. Its a tribal design that accents my original tattoo and goes just below my shirt sleeve to the joint in my arm.  We made sure to stop the design every time it hit my original tattoo so the first would look like its laying on top of it.  All in all I'm very pleased with it.  Whole process didn't hurt and since my skin takes ink very well it didn't take much time at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment