Friday, September 11, 2009

Sirius, vets, and halloween PJs

I think I made things a little fough on my best friend this time around!  Sirius tends to figure out which days are my travel days and gets bummed and excited accordingly.  Well on this past time that I left I made things even more frustrating for him by giving him the dreaded B-A-T-H before leaving.  I swear this dog can controll gravity because when I get him close enough to the tub he sinks to the floor and becomes thirty pounds heavier.

Upon returning from my business trip he was excited as ever and all notions of the B-A-T-H were forgoten and forgiven.  The next day was another story as he was due for his checkup at the V-E-Ts.  So I tricked him with the usual "car ride" and off we went.  Of course once we got to the parking lot the wining started including one very loud yelp which must be dog for NOOO!
Everything turned out great and Sirius got a bunch of shots he was due for as well as a much needed nail trimming.  While he was taken in the back for his checkup I went through the store to get my "Im sorry buddy" gifts.  Well actually we needed more treats for him anyway but I did find a new collar and matching harness that I liked so I picked those up for him.
Much later that evening Paul and I went out for dinner and left Sirius home content in his bed.  After Dinner we stopped over at the local Target to see what was new.  I was  surprised to find the halloween goodies were coming out.  I couldn't resist myself and bough a pair of Halloween PJs for sirius which may just turn out to be his costume for the year (Slumber party)!

1 comment: