Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Return of Pitch Black - My favorite drink is back (under a new name)

OMG OMG OMG I cant believe Im gonna waste time posting a blog about a beverage but I'm soo excited.  My favorite drink is back and under a new name.  Quite a few years ago Mountain Dew had a special drink just for the holiday season named pitch black.  It was basically grape mountain dew but I loved it and stocked up on it like crazy.  Sadly it only lasted a year, at least in my area.  Now Im at work and I see down in the drink cooler a little purple bottle as I'm about to head to break.  I decide what the hell since its diet and buy one.  I was all to pleasantly surprised that this new beverage named ultra violet brought me back to my favorite drink MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment