Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weekend with family!

     So I decided to go down to MD for the weekend for some much needed rest and I'm glad I did.  

     I got to my parents early Friday morning after a long week of night shift and went out for some much needed retail therapy with my mom.  Paul got me a PSP for our anniversary and after reading what I had on a few games I thought I didn't want it.  We returned it.
  
     Well recently the newest Kingdom Hearts game came out and its exclusive for the PSP.  I had thought about going ahead and buying the PSP when I learned my information on the graphics was misleading so I made my way to gamestop and picked up a special bundle they were selling which included the new kingdom hearts game, a memory stick, and the PSP 3000 in a special silver color!  Ive barely set the game down this weekend LOL.

     We ran around to another few stores and mom picked me up a bunch of Hallmark ornaments as well as Martha Stewart's Halloween magazine which has given me quite a few inspiring ideas.  I hope to start my fall decorating when I go home this upcoming week.

     The next day was my cousins birthday party for her son who just turned one so its a good thing I was in town.  Before we headed out I wanted to go out to pick up a few things and the parents surprised me by letting me take out their 40th anniversary mustang they obtained after my uncle's (mom's brother) passing last year.  Oh my god I now know what my next car will be.

     Later that day I headed to Baldwin MD with my family to see my cousins and more and it was a great evening.  I got to see all of my cousins kids which up to this point I had only seen via facebook.  It was great to spend an evening with aunts uncles and cousins for a much needed evening.  Everyone was excited to see me as they were not expecting me at all.  Unfortunately the downside to the few times I get with my family it depressed me to leave.  I really hate that Ive been distant from them since I moved to NC.

No comments:

Post a Comment