Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dreams

Had one of those odd sleeping nights where the dreams seem very lucid when I first wake up so I decided to take a moment and post them for my own laughs.

Dream 1:
     Im a cop in a back alley somewhere.  I go to arrest someone and they resist and break away from me as I try to cuff them.  They're trying to run away and out of no where a random lady starts chasing him down the alley hitting him repeatedly with her purse and I decide to leave well enough alone.

Dream 2:
     Im back at a hotel that in my dream I know I stayed in before for a work assignment.  I get on the elevator to go to the second floor and in my mind I know there should only be two floors to this hotel.  Somehow I end up on the 68th floor.  Now this is odd in itself because supposedly in your dreams your not supposed to be able to read but I remember this number clearly.
     This floor contains the worlds largest food court I've ever seen.  It had every type of eating establishment you could dream of.  Buffet style, cafeteria style, fast food, fancy meals, sub shops and so on and so on.  I make my way back to the elevator and get to the proper floor I find my co-workers in they're room (now in my dream the faces I saw as my co-workers were all new to me but in the dream they were surely my co-workers) and explain excitedly about my discovery and they all look at me with a "WELL DUH!" look and the dream fades out

Dream 3:
     Im the director/owner/manager/whatever of a very large, popular, and successful Gogo Boy/whore house LOL!  I remember there being numerous pools, slides, rooms, etc etc etc and hotties to look at everywhere of all different shapes, sizes, and colors.  Right as one of the, for lack of better words, employees is about to show me what skills they have that would encourage me to keep him in my employ I wake up.........

DAMNIT!  Can I go back to sleep please and continue dream 3?!?!?!?!

LOL even in y dreams Im random!

1 comment: